Please do not proceed any further into the website unless you accept the following conditions:
1. No liability is accepted to any person for loss or damages incurred as a result of reliance upon material contained in this website.
2. The Agency accepts no responsibility for the accuracy of information or material accessed through the site. Information in all sections of the site is subject to change without prior notice and by the organisers of the events and/or owners of the website.
3. By logging on, you will have deemed to have released and discharged the Agency from all liability that might arise.
4. By logging on, you will be assuming all risks associated with use of the site, including risk of your computer, software or data being damaged by any virus which might be transmitted or activated via the Agency site or your access to it.
The text and images as well as all file downloads contained on this website are protected by the laws of the European Union and each member country, including copyright law. Apart from any use permitted under the Copyright Act, no part may be reproduced by any process without written permission from the Agency. Requests and enquiries can be directed to: email@example.com
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
- track and measure how you use the website so it can be updated and improved based on your needs
- remember the notifications you’ve seen so that we don’t show them to you again
- track your accessibility preferences
These cookies aren’t used to identify you personally. You’ll normally see a message on the site before we store a cookie on your computer.
Measuring website usage (Google Analytics)
We use Google Analytics software to collect information about how you use our website. Google Analytics stores information about:
- how you got to the site
- what you click on while you’re visiting the site
- how long you spend on the site
- how long you spend on each link page you click through to
- what you click on once at the page you’ve clicked through to
We don’t collect or store your personal information (e.g. your name or address) so this information can’t be used to identify who you are. We don’t allow Google to use or share our analytics data.
How do I change my cookie settings?
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit:
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.