A round table meeting was held at the European Parliament in Brussels on 24 April 2012. Invited representatives debated and reflected on three key issues regarding inclusive education: Early Childhood Education, Teacher Education for Inclusion and Vocational Education and Training.
The round table was organised by members of the European Parliament Katarína Neveďalová and Ádám Kósa in cooperation with the Agency.
For more details download the programme of the round table (PDF, 78 KB).
You can also download the presentations given at the event on each of the following key issues:
- Early Childhood Education (PDF, 119 KB)
- Teacher Education for Inclusion (PDF, 135 KB)
- Vocational Education and Training (PDF, 180 KB)
The key speakers' input to these topics are available for download at the links below:
- Professor Franz Peterander, University of Munich, Germany, on Early Childhood Education (PDF, 639 KB)
- Professor Bengt Persson, University of Boras, Sweden, on Teacher Education for Inclusion (PDF, 135 KB)
- Professor Serge Ebersold, INSHEA, France, on Vocational Education and Training (PDF, 20 KB)
For further information, please contact the Agency at email@example.com.