INSHEA (the French national higher institute for training and research on special needs education) opens its doors to the public on Saturday, 16 March 2019 from 10:30am to 3:30pm.
On this day, visitors will get the opportunity to meet some of the INSHEA researchers, trainers, administrative staff and students. Information will be provided about jobs in France in the fields of accessibility to education, culture, professional integration, and visitors are invited totake part in various workshops about disability.
The programme includes:
- Guided tours of the Open Air School, a national historical landmark dating back to the 1930s (every hour at 10:30, 11:30, 12:30, 1:30 and 2:30)
- Stalls about our training, research, resources and international activities
- Detailed information about our training offer (both initial and ongoing)
- Practical information about enrolment, admission procedures, housing, etc.
- Presentation of research projects
- Demos, awareness-raising workshops, disability 'experiences': reading tactile pictures, discovering Braille and French sign language (LSF)
- Presentation of the 'Tous à l'école' project, offering resources for educating sick children
- Presentation of INSHEA's Canal U channel
- Erasmus+ mobility and international partnerships about inclusive education
- Presentation of videos, such as an animation video from the European Agency for Special Needs and Inclusive Education describing inclusive education systems
- Library open to the public and displaying a selection of books; presentation of our news bulletins
- Specialised bookshop featuring our latest publications and journals.
For the full programme and more details, visit the INSHEA website.
Address: 58-60, Avenue des Landes 92150 SURESNES