The newsletter of the National Council for Special Education (NCSE) is published twice a year. More information on the NCSE can be accessed at the NCSE web page.
In the December 2009 issue you will find information on:
- Council News: Membership of the NCSE and Council 2007-2009
- Working with schools and parents: Assessment of needs, Appeals system and Customer charter
- NCSE Research: Inaugural research seminar and Research news
- Special Education: The European Agency for Development in Special Needs and Inclusive Education and Special education news
- Parents Section: Ruth's story
- SENO section: ASD classes in Wicklow South East