To put the EASIE work into a clear context, a Methodology Report has been prepared.
This presents the relevant information about what has been done, how and why within the EASIE activities.
The methodology described in this report has been applied to the data collection exercise conducted in 2014 (covering the 2012/2013 school year).
The report includes:
- The conceptual basis for Agency data collection work
- A timeline of developing data collection activities since 1999
- The basis and working procedures for the current EASIE work
- A description of the methods used for quantitative data collection (country data)
- A description of the methods used for qualitative data collection (background information)
- A description of the framework for data analysis and interpretation.