Methodology reports have been prepared to put the EASIE work into a clear context. They present the relevant information about what has been done, how and why within the EASIE activities.
The first Methodology Report describes the methodology applied to the data collection exercises conducted in 2014 and 2016 (covering the 2012/2013 and 2014/2015 school years, respectively).
The second Methodology Report describes the 2018 data collection exercise (covering the 2016/2017 school year).
The reports present:
- The conceptual basis for Agency data collection work
- A timeline of data collection activities since 1999
- The basis and working procedures for the current EASIE work
- A description of the methods used for quantitative data collection (country data)
- A description of the framework for data analysis and interpretation
- A description of the methods used for qualitative data collection (background information).