This document addresses policy-makers and practitioners. It has been drafted based on the findings of the Agency's Vocational Education and Training (VET) project.
The flyer below presents a list of 20 key factors identified in the course of the project in the majority of the practices analysed.
The 20 key factors that lead to successful VET results – with a clear link to employment opportunities – are:
- Legal framework
- Motivation and commitment
- High qualifications
- Further training and educational opportunities
- Partnership, co-operation and networking structures
- Suitable ratios/small classes
- Learner-centred approaches
- Individual plans
- Quality assurance
- Dropout reduction strategy
- Matching labour market requirements and learners' skills
- Support in transition
- Availability of staff and resources
Download the flyer in English below. For more information about this project, visit the VET web area.