We have a mandate from our member countries to facilitate collaboration regarding country priorities that are in line with the Council of the European Union’s priorities for education and training, as identified in the Education & Training 2020 strategy.
Our activities take into consideration key international statements on inclusive education, such as:
- United Nations Sustainable Development Goal 4
- Education 2030: Incheon Declaration and Framework for Action for the implementation of Sustainable Development Goal 4
- United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child (1989)
- United Nations Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities (2006)
- Salamanca Statement (1994)
- Cali commitment to equity and inclusion in education (2019)