This multilingual glossary is a collection of terms in 22 languages containing key words and expressions from Agency thematic and project work. The Agency prepared this fourth edition of the glossary in collaboration with the Agency Representative Board members, National Co-ordinators and thematic project experts.
A monolingual glossary (in English) containing definitions of key terms from Agency projects is also available.
The multilingual glossary contains 372 terms grouped in the following 12 categories – corresponding to thematic project areas:
- General Terms
- Early Childhood Intervention (ECI)
- Gifted Learners
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
- Multicultural Diversity
- Data Collection/Indicators
- Higher Education
- Teacher Education
- Transition from School to Employment
- Vocational Education and Training (VET)
- Inclusive Education in Action (IEA).