The theme for the TE4I country study visit held on 31 May–2 June 2010 was examining how competence profiles fit in with developing policy initiatives for inclusive education. Specifically, exploring what policy frameworks for teacher education as well as inclusive education are needed for such a profile to be implemented.
- The Dutch Education system
- The development of inclusive education in the Netherlands
- Teacher Education in the Netherlands
- Inclusive Education and Teacher Education
- Preparing for inclusive education
- Children - the mirror of the teacher
A summary of agreed key points from the 3 days of discussions is also available for downloading.