The theme for the TE4I country study visit held on 5–7 May 2010 was considering how a profile of competencies can help support the development of the attitudes and values as well as knowledge and skills necessary for inclusive education.
- Inclusive education in Portugal
- Changing the role of mainstream teachers
- Initial Teacher Education in Portugal
- Teacher Education for Inclusion
- Teacher Training and Inclusion
- Special Education Training
- Developing Teacher Attitudes
- Challenges for teachers
In addition there were presentations of examples of practice from:
A summary of agreed key points from the 3 days of discussions is also available for downloading.