This report provides a summary of relevant information collected by the Agency in co-operation with the Eurydice network. It covers three priority areas within the field of special needs education:
- Inclusive education and classroom practice in secondary education
- Access to and within higher education for learners with special educational needs
- Transition from school to employment.
This document considers a number of relevant issues relating to the three aspects of post-primary education examined:
- How inclusion in secondary education can be implemented and supported
- How access to and within higher education for learners with special educational needs can be increased and supported
- How access to employment for young people with special needs can be improved.
Download the report in one of 19 Agency languages as a PDF document using the links below.